To create part number, replace XXX with Primary current value (input) and add zero in front of current values less than 3 digits. Then replace Y with secondary (output) value of either 1Amp or 5Amp. One CT is required for each phase.
- The primary winding is either a cable or busbar that is insulated for voltage application.
- To be used with Watt, Var, Watt/Var, Watt/Watt-Hour Transducers, Meters and Relays.
- The base can be mounted either in line with CT or transversely.
- Complied IEC 60044-1 standards
- Accuracy Class: 1.0
- Rated Voltage: 0.6kV
Note: the primary insulation level determine3354s the max. operating voltage.
- Insulation test voltage (60Hz, 1 min): 4kV
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated short-time over current: 40 times the rated primary current
- Secondary sources 5 amps AC at rated F.S. primary current
- Nominaloperating frequency range is 50-400HZ
- Thermal rating factor is 1.33 @ 30C for all ratios
- Insulation voltage class is 0.6kV BIL 10kV
- For indoor application only
- Conforms to IEEE C57 and IEC 44-1
- Enclosure is glass-filled nylon, color is black
- Optional plate is XX phenolic, optional bracket is steel
- UL 1015 #18 AWG Lead wire, standard length is 24”, optional custom length