A powerful, intelligent, 5/6-digit Programmable Meter Controller (PMC) with modular input signal conditioning Modules and various outputs, advanced software features for monitoring, measurement, control and communication applications.
• The Tiger 320 Operating System supports an easy to use PC based Configuration Utility Program (which can be downloaded FREE from the Texmate website) and programming via front panel buttons.
• Cross channel math functions to calculate the sum, difference, ratio or the product of two inputs.
• Brightness control of LED display from front panel buttons.
• On demand tare, calibration and compensation can be initiated by the front panel program button.
• Autozero maintenance for super stable zero reading is provided for use in weighing applications.
• Programmable input averaging and smart digital filtering for quick response to input signal changes.
• Display text editing. Customize display text for OEM applications.
• Dual independent totalizers to integrate input signals.
• 6 super smart, independently programmable setpoints with 8 selectable functions, including latching, deviation, hysteresis, register resetting, tracking and dual PID. Plus 7 programmable timer modes on all 6 setpoints.
• Setpoints activated from any input, any register in the meter or from any digital input.
• Peak & valley (max & min) with front panel recall and reset.
• Up to 4 selectable 32 point or one 125 point flexible linearization tables are provided.
• Logging with a date/time stamp, initiated at timed intervals, by activation of a setpoint, or manually.
• Free Tiger Apps Development System to create powerful customization to suit any proprietary OEM application.
• The Tiger Controller with it's modular construction simplifies the use for any control and measurement needs.
• More than 120 different interchangeable input signal conditioning module, from 4-20mA, 5AAC, AC Volts, Thermocouple, RTD, Load Cell, Quad Thermocouple, 4-20mA, RTD or combination of RTD+4-20mA, T/C+4-20mA, ACV/AC Amps=Watts and more.
• Different type of Displays are available. 5digit, 6digit, Dual 6digit, Triple 5digit, Bargraph, LCD 6digit and more.
• Auto-sensing high voltage (85-265 VAC / 95-300VDC) or optional low voltage(15-48VAC/10-72VDC) AC / DC power supply.
• Serial output options include RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Ethernet, or direct meter-to-meter communications.
• Single or dual 16-bit Isolated Analog Outputs. Programmable 0~4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V for retransmission, 4-20mA loops to drive valve actuators, remote controllers & displays, multi-loop feedback and PID output. Scalable from 1 count to full scale.
• For applications where sensor excitation is required, modules are provided with 5V, 10V or 24 V DC voltage outputs.
• Plug-in I/O modules include electromechanical or solid state relays, logic outputs or open collector outputs. 6 inputs & 16 outputs of opto-isolated I/O can be connected to an external DIN Rail terminal block module.
• Internal program safety lockout switch to prevent tampering.
• Data logging in internal 1MB EEPROM or in a removable SD Card Memory Module.
• Real time clock with 15 year Lithium battery backup.
• Optional NEMA-4 front cover.
• UL Listed
• CE Certified
An economically programmable meter relay with isolated 4 to 20 mA retransmission for measurement and control applications in a 96x48mm , 96x24mm and our Bargraph in a 144x36mm case.
• 38 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners (include AC / DC Current, AC / DC Voltage, Load Cell, Pressure, Process, Resistance, Temperature, 4 to 20 mA)
• Optional isolated 16 bit analog output. User or factory scalable to 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V across any desired digital span from ± one count to the full scale range of – 1999 to 9999
• Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply (85-265 VAC / 95-300 V DC or optional 15-48 VAC / 10-72 V DC)
• 5, 10 or 24 V DC excitation (for external transmitters, pressure transducers, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors)
• Standard red or optional green or super bright red 4-digit LED (red or green 0.8” LED large display option) with display range –1999 to 9999
• Bragraphs come in a mono color or tricolor with 4 digit or bragraph only
• Four annunciator LEDs provide front panel alarm status indication for up to four set points
• Two 9 Amp Form C and two 4 Amp Form A relays, or optionally four 4 Amp Form A relays , available (DL models only)
• Three programming buttons and selectable ranges from the front panel
• Selection of relay activation above or below each set point
• Hysteresis, Delay on make and Delay on break, Peak and Valley
A versatile series of digital panel meters for monitoring and measurement applications, standard 0.56 inch LED and a large 0.8 inch LED display in 3.5 ,4 and 4.5 digit format.
• 33 I-Series Plug-in Input Signal Conditioners (include AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Load Cell, Pressure, Process,, Resistance, Strain-Gage, Temperature, process 4 to 20 mA)
• Most input modules come with a zero and span potentiometers for easy calibration, optional zero pot in some modules.
• 5, 10 or 24 V DC excitation (for external transmitters, strain-gages, load cells and resistance bridge type sensors)
• Auto-sensing AC/DC power supply (85-265 VAC/95-300 VDC or optional 14-48 VAC/10-72 VDC)
• Standard red or optional green or super bright red LED
• Optional NEMA-4X, IP-65 hinged, lockable, water and dust proof cover, optional extra fire resistant metal case
• 1/8 DIN (96 x 48mm), 1/16 DIN(96x24mm) and bargraph in a 9/64 DIN (144x36mm) case size
• UL and CE certified
Industry First Plug and Play Transducers - TDX Series